Your family art helping families in need
This story is deeply personal. Yet, for once, I am ready to lift the veil of my own family privacy…
My dear Dad, a 76-year-old man from Kyiv, at the beginning of March, bravely crossed a bridge across Dnepr on foot (!!!), in his slow steps, with only a small backpack that contained nothing but a toothbrush and an extra sweater to protect him from the freezing wintery winds. Due to the continuous Russian shelling of the city, all forms of transportation across the river were prohibited. My father was blessed to be among the last ones to cross this bridge; the following day it was blown up by the Ukrainian army as a preventive measure to slow down the invaders…
Another crossing – the Ukrainian border – on foot, again, leaving his homeland, his heart, his life’s work behind…
4 countries, 4 methods of transportation. 4 children in US, going insane with worry over hundreds of dangers…
I am not here to describe the tears we shed the moment he finally entered my home in NJ.
I am here to praise the incredible work of selfless volunteers who made this journey possible.
I am here to take my hat off to those who are evacuating eldery, women, children, pets; to the brave souls staying behind to take care of those who can’t leave.
I am here to extend the same kindness to those who were not as fortunate as my Dad, who are still in danger of being brutally murdered, starved, or…
… who could tremendously benefit from any act of kindness our hearts can share.
Direct Help For Ukraine, featured on CNN, is a grassroots, volunteer effort dedicated to helping the crisis faced by Ukrainian families. 100% of your donation is going straight into the hands of those in need.
The lists of supplies are forwarded to us from Ukraine, updated on the daily basis, packaged by our closest friends here on the East Coast, distributed by the volunteers that we know and and trust to the families, hospitals, and defense units.
Photographers for Ukraine
- 💙 Fill in a form to get the details
- 💛 Donate $250 or more during the month of May
- 💙 Schedule your complimentary luxury session anytime between April 1st and August 30! A limited number of sessions available.
- 💛 Receive a Gift of Art matching your donation
- 💙 Turn-key service from conception to final installation!
- 💛 The gratitude of multitude of Ukrainian families!
- 💙 The Art of Your Family Portraiture customized to your interior design – for years to come!
For those whose heart is bleeding every time they open a newsfeed and hear about another atrocity perpetrated against people in Ukraine. Somebody’s moms, dads. Little children. Grandparents. Stranded. Bombed. Slandered. Terrified…
We are a group of artists across the country, matching your donations to Direct To Ukraine fundraising organization with a credit towards your family portraiture.
💙 How to help Ukraine with the art of your family portraiture!
💛 What is Direct Help For Ukraine?
💙 What are my gift matching options?
Fill in the form below to get more information!
Photographers for Ukraine team
- Insley Photography – Fort Mill, SC
- Patti Looney Photography – Orchard Park, NY
- Northlight Photography – Charlotte, NC
- Elly Dream Photo – Middletown, NJ
- G and E Studios – Powder Springs, GA.
- Del Mar Photographics Solana Beach, CA
- Julie Collins Photography – Oconomowoc, WI
- Dultmeier Photography – Stuart, FL
- Lisa Maco Photography – Washington,DC
If you know anyone in those areas interested in creating art for their families while they are providing support to Ukrainian families, please forward this page to them or reach out to any of the above photographers!
OFFERED AT ELLY DREAM PHOTO
|💙 $250||💛 $500||💙 $1000|
|Headshot or Star studio session|
8×10 matted fine art print or Headshot
|Platinum Family Session|
($350 dollar value)
2 matted 8×10 fine art prints
11×14 framed fine art print
2 matching 5×7 matted fine art prints
|Value: $500||Value: $850||Value: $1500|