Raise money for your school, church, organization, or team.
As a parent, my heart and soul is invested in my family and community. I wish knowing how to raise differently-abled kids (from autism to ADHD) wasn’t part of the first-hand experience… as well as the effect of loss of a parent in early years and impact it can have on an entire family. As a daughter of a cancer survivor, with the first hand knowledge of the pain the loved ones are facing in today’s war zones, I am annually devoting a percentage of my time and income to organizations benefitting causes, that are designed to bring hope and relief.
Elly Dream Portraiture is dedicated and committed to supporting organizations that raise funds needed to prevent/intervene/support those in need.
Ready to try a new approach to fundraising? A gift of art would be cherished and preserved in the families for years to come, helping your cause and preserving what makes each family unique as timeless heirlooms.
- Session fee ($250) donated entirely to the school/organization
- 30 minute studio portrait session
- In-person Viewing Appointment
- A complimentary 8×10 fine art print, beautiful presented in 11×14 archival mat
- No obligation to purchase additional portraits
- Normally a $500 value experience for a client
- Turn-key service from conception to final installation!
- Share the right values with your children while supporting a cause you find important!
- Preserve what makes your family unique as Art of Your Family Portraiture customized to your interior design – for years to come!
portrait fundraising ideas
- Birthday Wishlist
- Employee Appreciation Event (choose your own charity)
- Choir and Band Fundraising
- Daycare Fundraisers
- Family Portrait Fundraising
- PTO and PTA Fundraising
- Youth Group Fundraisers
- Medical research organizations